Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Jason is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Fort Hunt agent.
- 8829 Camfield CtAlexandriaSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$760,00001/31/2023
- 2104 Shenandoah RdAlexandriaSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$808,00010/14/2022
- 1021 Priscilla LnAlexandriaSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,150,00008/19/2022
- 665 S Columbus StAlexandriaTownhome2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$575,00007/29/2022
- 8803 Thomas J. Stockton PkwyAlexandriaSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$969,90007/20/2022
- 6309 10th StAlexandriaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$755,00007/13/2022
- 7912 New Market RdAlexandriaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,000,00006/23/2022
More about Jason Quimby
After some years as a project manager on various information technology contracts, I reignited my passion for real estate at first by renovating my own home and later by purchasing a second home and investment properties. These experiences provided me with first-hand experience on construction, design and the costs associated with various types of repairs and renovations. The sum of my life experiences have coalesced into a successful career in real estate. As an agent, I routinely call upon my experience with different styles of homes and designs to help find the perfect home for my clients. I regularly rely on my knowledge of construction, renovation and investmentsto help my clients make informed decisions about the costs of various improvements, their return on investment, and in determining the value of a property. I also rely on the negotiating skills I developed as a project manager to help my clients achieve the best possible sales price and terms.
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Jason Quimby's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with