Real Estate Agent at
Veenstra Team brokered by eXp Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Jason sells properties fast - selling more than 64% quicker than the average Kalamazoo agent.
Jason gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Kalamazoo agent by 14%.
Jason has great Condo experience - having sold 37 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$259,00004/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$105,00001/19/2022Jason helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$363,25009/22/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$252,00006/24/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$376,00006/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$245,00001/04/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$175,00012/31/2020
More about Jason Veenstra
Jason is a second-generation REALTOR® and Team Leader for the Veenstra Team. Jason was raised in Kalamazoo and has spent most of his life here. He is a graduate of Kalamazoo Christian High School, attended Calvin College and graduated from Trinity Christian College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Communication. Jason and his wife, along with their 5 children, attend The River Church in downtown Kalamazoo where Jason serves as the Chair of the Deacon Committee and volunteers on a regular basis in the audio/video department. Jason serves as a Board Director for the Greater Kalamazoo Association of REALTORS® (GKAR), Board Manager for Michigan Regional Information Center (MichRIC), sits on the GKAR MLS Committee, is a member of the Kalamazoo Area Rental Housing Association (KARHA), a member of the Rental Property Owner’s Association (RPOA), and he and his wife have been class facilitators for Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University multiple times.
Jason Veenstra's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with