Real Estate Agent at
Jay has great Condo experience - having sold 16 more condos than the average agent.
Jay also has Townhome expertise - working with over 6 more townhomes than the average agent.
Jay is a Short Sale expert - working with over 79% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$440,00009/30/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$301,00005/17/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$350,00002/25/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$189,90012/27/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$379,00006/07/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$280,00002/18/2020Jay helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Townhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$354,00001/22/2020
More about Jay Debussy
Jay works under Re/max Metro. Jay has worked as a real estate agent for 16 years. Jay has sold 1.46x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 49 of Jay’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (71% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 17 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Jay’s work: - Jay has sold homes for as much as $660,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. Jay has completed 12 transactions in St. Petersburg. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 4 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Jay Debussy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with