Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Jeff also has Townhome expertise - working with over 6 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 2116 Mandrill Ave, Ventura, Ca 93003VenturaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$565,00002/14/2020
- 8348 Solano St, Ventura, Ca 93004VenturaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$705,00012/18/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$565,00010/23/2019
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$729,90010/08/2019
- 7355 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, Ca 93003VenturaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$845,96909/30/2019
- 1170 Shelburn Ln, Ventura, Ca 93001BostonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,219,00007/31/2019
More about Jeff Roundy
Jeff works under Keller Williams Realty. Jeff has worked as a real estate agent for 40 years. Jeff has sold 9.03x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 41 of Jeff’s transactions. Jeff has worked with buyers 63% of the time, and has represented the seller in 17 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Jeff’s real estate experience: - Jeff has sold homes for as much as $1,150,000. - Jeff’s fastest selling home sold in 28 days. - Jeff is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 25 transactions Jeff has done in Ventura. Jeff has closed 21 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Jeff Roundy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with