Real Estate Agent at
Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS Bettendorf
Jeffrey is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Davenport agent.
Jeffrey has great Condo experience - having sold 7 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$37,50006/16/2021Jeffrey helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- 701 4TH Avenue SouthClintonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$55,00006/16/2021
- 2304 N OHIO AvenueDavenportSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$160,00006/15/2021
- 560 10TH AvenueClintonSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$40,00006/14/2021Jeffrey helped a buyer purchase this property for 27% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$18,55105/27/2021
- 1033 W 6TH StreetDavenportSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$22,50005/24/2021
- 1514 E PLEASANT StreetDavenportSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$92,00005/17/2021
More about Jeffrey Wehr
Take a moment to get to know a little more about me, I am a Full Time-Full Service Realtor with over 23+ years of experience. I am a life long resident of the Quad-Cities, a graduate of Davenport West High School Class of 1991 and a graduate of St. Ambrose University in 1996 with a degree in Marketing & Finance. My wife Shelia and I have 2 boys together who attended Bettendorf Schools. My boys have spent many years playing sports and being involved in many activities in the Bettendorf and QC area. I am in the top 10% of REALTORS in the nation and locally as well, and I am a past Excellence in Service Award Winner. I am dedicated, energetic, knowledgeable and will strive for excellence. I would love to help you, a friend or a family member with all your Real Estate needs!
Top Negotiator 2020
Jeffrey Wehr's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with