Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential 56
Jennifer gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Erie agent by 2%.
Jennifer is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Erie agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$755,00012/28/2020
- Single Family Home7 bed / 3 bathSeller$676,50012/18/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$460,00012/11/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$555,00011/25/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$618,00011/25/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$550,00011/06/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$455,00011/06/2020
More about Jennifer Hoeft
Jennifer Hoeft is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential 56 in Colorado and has been in the real estate business for 13 years. Jennifer has completed transactions in several areas including Erie, Thornton, Denver, Broomfield, Westminster and Aurora. HomeLight ranks Jennifer as one of the top 1% of agents in Erie for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for selling homes fast. Our database shows that Jennifer has completed 133 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 44% of those transactions and the seller in 56% of them. Jennifer has been most prolific in Erie including representing the seller of a single family home that sold for $730,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home that sold for $615,000 in another.
Jennifer Hoeft's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with