Real Estate Agent at
John Bailey Realty Inc
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
John gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Atlanta agent.
John has great Condo experience - having sold 471 more condos than the average agent.
- Townhome1 bed / 1 bathSeller$258,00009/30/2021
- 2539 Ellijay Dr, Brookhaven, GA 30319BrookhavenTownhome4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$635,00009/23/2021
- Townhome4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$530,00009/17/2021
- 3333 Flowers Dr, College Park, GA 30337College ParkSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$399,90009/15/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,175,00009/10/2021
- 3481 Lakeside Dr 1204, Atlanta, GA 30326AtlantaTownhome1 bed / 1 bathSeller$207,50008/31/2021
- 3324 Peachtree Rd 907, Atlanta, GA 30326AtlantaTownhome1 bed / 1 bathSeller$265,00008/31/2021
More about John Bailey
John Bailey is a real estate agent with JOHN BAILEY REALTY INC. in Atlanta, Georgia and has been in the real estate business for 15 years. John has completed transactions in several areas including Atlanta, Avondale Estates, Belvedere Park, North Atlanta, Redan and Pine Lake. HomeLight ranks John as one of the top 1% of agents in Atlanta for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 19% of agents who sell homes fast. HomeLight has information on 401 of John's transactions since 2009, 210 of which were in the past two years. John typically represents the seller (77% of the time), but has also completed 94 buyer transactions during this period. John has been most prolific in Atlanta including representing the seller of a condominium that sold for $937,500 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 4351 Skyland Dr that sold for $890,000 in another.
Top Producer 2020
John Bailey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with