Real Estate Agent at
- 332 Sprucewood TERAmherstSingle Family HomeBuyer$365,00005/18/2022
- 319 Lamont DRAmherstSingle Family HomeSeller$256,50003/19/2022Joseph outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 329 Wimbledon CTWest SenecaCondominiumSeller$145,00002/04/2022
- 727 Beach RDCheektowagaSingle Family HomeSeller$200,90002/03/2022Joseph outperformed the market - selling this property for 26% over asking price
- 215 Brenridge DRAmherstSingle Family HomeBuyer$419,90012/09/2021
- 194 Lancaster AVEBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$437,50011/05/2021
- 1461 N Creek RDHamburgSingle Family HomeSeller$348,40009/24/2021
More about Joseph Rosenhahn
Joseph Rosenhahn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Joe,I wanted to send a quick note thanking you for your help during our home buying process. Purchasing a home under any circumstance is always stressful, but during a relocation I think particularly challenging.Throughout this process Ive appreciated your communication, honesty and willingness to do the little things, like a home walkthrough on FaceTime on Thanksgiving, to try and make this as easy for our family as possible. Overall, its been a great experience and Id certainly recommend you for future Tesla relo situations.Please reach out if I can ever help with anything.- Ryan & Kylene N.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH JOE WAS AWESOME. HE LISTENED TO MY NEEDS AND FOUND ME THE HOME OF MY DREAMS WITHIN THE FIRST HOUSES WE LOOKED AT! I HAVE DELT WITH OTHER REALATORS AND JOE JUST HAS A HIGHER STANDARD AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS CLIENTS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A HOME.- Michele B.
Working with Joe Rosenhahn through out the process of selling our home allowed me to feel confident that all the details were taken care of. I appreciated that he was always available to answer our questions and had a network of other professionals to refer us too when we needed them. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.- Tabatha M.
"Working with Joe was an absolute pleasure. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and truly made everything a breeze. He earned our trust very quickly pointing out little things that could potentially cause problems later on that we wouldnt have known otherwise. We were in great hands and felt like we gained a friend in the process that was looking out for our best interests. We cannot thank Joe enough and will refer anyone who asks straight to him in the future. "- Jess & Gary