Real Estate Agent at
Exit First Realty
- 6710 Kinne RDDeWittSingle Family HomeBuyer$175,00010/11/2021Joseph helped a buyer purchase this property for 22% under asking price
- 161 Houston AVESyracuseSingle Family HomeBuyer$162,50008/16/2021
- 93 W Elizabeth St, Skaneateles Ny 13152SkaneatelesSingle Family HomeSeller$282,00007/03/2018
- Single Family HomeBuyer$185,00006/27/2018
- 51 Fennell StSkaneatelesSingle Family HomeSeller$180,00012/19/2017
- 9 W Elizabeth StSkaneatelesSingle Family HomeSeller$257,75010/23/2017
- 3012 Rickard RdSkaneatelesSingle Family HomeSeller$278,00006/30/2017
More about Joseph Viscomi
Joseph is a real estate agent with Exit First Realty. Joseph has sold 6.95x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 72 of Joseph’s transactions. Joseph prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Joseph’s real estate experience: - Joseph recently sold one home for $850,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - this real estate agent sold 25% more homes this year than they did last year. HomeLight has data on 30 transactions Joseph has done in Skaneateles. Joseph has closed 21 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Joseph Viscomi's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Joseph never responded to my request
Joe Viscomi did not help sell my house and should not be taking credit for it.
- Joseph helped me buy a home
Joe acted as a dual agent in my new home purchase. It was one of the worst transactions I've ever experienced. Seller put tenants into the property two weeks after we had a fully executed contract. Did Joe know about it? I don't know. However, during the purchase process, he was evasive and it was always hard to get a straight answer. Purchasing a new home is stressful enough, if you are considering buying a property listed by Joe, get a buyer's agent to represent you!