Real Estate Agent at
J.b. Goodwin, Realtors
Josh sells properties fast - selling more than 43% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Josh gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer03/14/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller02/15/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer01/07/2019Josh helped a buyer purchase this property for 18% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller01/04/2019
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller12/03/2018
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/16/2018Josh helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 128 Dayridge Dr, Dripping Springs, Tx 78620Dripping SpringsSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer10/26/2018
More about Josh Lasserre
Josh moved to Austin from his native Louisiana because his wife said so! Josh's wife Kim is from Texas and for years goaded Josh to move to her hometown of Austin. So after stints in Lafayette, London, Houston, Chicago and the countryside near Baton Rouge Josh agreed. Josh and Kim have two grown boys whose interest range from rugby to architecture. For years Josh has worked with historic properties helping communities in Louisiana and Texas adopt and establish public historic preservation plans. Josh has done such planning work in over 30 communities throughout Texas. Josh's background in fine art, antiques and architecture allow for an appreciation of styles, eras and qualities that Austin presents. So whether it's a vintage bungalow, an ultramodern retreat Josh will work hard to find the right place for you and your family. Professional Associations:
Josh Lasserre's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with