Real Estate Agent at
Mel Foster Co. Bettendorf
J.R. also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
J.R. has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
- 2110 MISSISSIPPIBettendorfSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$112,90010/27/2020
- 2035 BELLEVUEBettendorfSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$150,00010/09/2020
- 3195 LUNDYBettendorfSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$349,00006/26/2020
- 2565 ST JOHNSBettendorfSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$290,00006/05/2020
- 3018 Central, Bettendorf, Ia 52722BettendorfSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$125,00011/06/2019J.R. helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- 4008 Creek Hill, Bettendorf, Ia 52722BettendorfCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$154,00010/31/2019
- 4166 Mallard, Bettendorf, Ia 52722BettendorfCondominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$246,90010/31/2019
More about J.R. Stradt
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions people make in a life time, plus, being a major financial and emotional commitment. You deserve an agent who wants to meet your needs and who knows the market. "I promise to take the time to listen to you and help you make the right decisions." PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative® CRS - Certified Residential Specialist® GRI - Graduate of Realtors Institute BUSINESS EXPERIENCE May, 1976 - Present A Top Salesman for The Mel Foster Company BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENTS A Multi-Million Dollar Producer Yearly Business Production is among the TOP 1% of My REALTOR Peers Consistent Member of the Mel Foster Company "Chairman's Club" Four-Year Business Administration Degree Licensed Real Estate Agent 1971 and Received Broker License 1980 Active Member of the Quad Cities Area Realtor Association
J.R. Stradt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with