Real Estate Agent at
Lowcountry Real Estate, Inc.
- 38 W National BoulevardBeaufortSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$410,00011/02/2020
- 912 Emmons StreetBeaufortSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$359,00010/30/2020
- 316 Westbrook RoadSaint Helena IslandSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$355,00010/15/2020
- 35 Shell Hall WayBlufftonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$410,00009/16/2020
- 514 Water StreetBeaufortSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$510,00009/04/2020
- 70 Club Course DriveHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$789,00007/24/2020
- 16 Cedar Creek CircleBeaufortSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$243,50006/10/2020
More about Julia O'hara
I am originally from Northern New Jersey, raised in the backdrop of New York City. I attended Ramapo College of New Jersey and studied Communications. Afterwards, I entered a career in the Luxury Retail Sales Market in Manhattan. While visiting family, in the Lowcountry, I was so taken with it that I picked up my roots and relocated to Beaufort. Once arriving, I immediately became entrenched in the community through various charitable and civic organizations. I have worked as a teacher in both the public and private school systems in Beaufort County. After these experiences, I realized my true calling was to help others with their experiences in relocating to not just the area of Beaufort, but becoming part of the community as I have. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, boating, gardening, and exploring all the best that Beautiful Beaufort has to offer.
Julia O'hara's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with