Real Estate Agent at
South Bay Brokers, Inc
Julie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 23 more townhomes than the average agent.
Julie is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Hermosa Beach agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$423,32505/12/2020
- 708 2nd St, Hermosa Beach, Ca 90254Hermosa BeachTownhome4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$2,189,00003/17/2020
- 707 S Redondo Ave, Manhattan Beach, Ca 90266Manhattan BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,180,00003/16/2020
- 3211 Mt Whitney Ct, Chico, Ca 95973ChicoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$430,50002/26/2020
- 3239 Tinker Creek Way, Chico, Ca 95973ChicoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$450,00002/14/2020
- 633 Hayfork Creek Ter, Chico, Ca 95973ChicoSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$447,50012/27/2019
- 2953 Gallatin Gateway, Chico, Ca 95973ChicoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$487,00011/19/2019
More about Julie Christensen
Julie works under South Bay Brokers, Inc. Julie has worked as a real estate agent for 11 years. Julie is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 83 of Julie’s transactions. Julie prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Julie’s real estate experience: - Julie has sold homes for as much as $3,400,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Julie is a top dollar real estate agent. Julie has completed 24 transactions in Hermosa Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 21 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Julie Christensen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with