Real Estate Agent at
Karen also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer06/29/2020
- 501 LouisaMontgomerySingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer08/25/2017Karen helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer07/05/2017
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller02/09/2017
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer10/24/2016
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer08/22/2016
- 3149 Camellia Rose DriveFort WorthCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer07/20/2016
More about Karen Holcomb
Karen is a real estate agent. Karen has worked as a real estate agent for 36 years. Karen is a single family home expert. We have data on 22 of Karen’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (77% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 8 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Karen’s real estate experience: - Karen recently sold one home for $1,462,500. - Karen’s fastest selling home sold in 22 days. - Karen is a top dollar real estate agent. Karen has completed 18 transactions in Fort Worth. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 10 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Karen Holcomb's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Karen helped me buy a home
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Previewed most of the houses so we didn’t waste our time looking at houses that didn’t meet our expectations.