Real Estate Agent at
Hunt Real Estate
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Kathleen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Lockport agent by 16%.
Kathleen is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average Lockport agent.
- 7280 Clarkview DRLockportCondominiumBuyer/Seller$313,90006/17/2021
- 303 Wurlitzer DRNorth TonawandaSingle Family HomeSeller$285,00006/14/2021
- 72 Woodbury DRLockportSingle Family HomeSeller$245,00006/11/2021Kathleen outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 3 Kingston CIRLockportSingle Family HomeSeller$330,00006/10/2021Kathleen outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- 38 Pennsylvania AVELockportSingle Family HomeSeller$217,14206/07/2021Kathleen outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 200 Onondaga STLewistonSingle Family HomeBuyer$323,00005/27/2021
- 6500 Hatter RDNewfaneSingle Family HomeSeller$400,00005/10/2021
More about Kathleen DiMillo
Kathleen Dimillo is a real estate agent with Realtyusa in New York. Kathleen's coverage area includes Lockport, South Lockport, Sanborn, Newfane, Gasport and University at Buffalo. HomeLight ranks Kathleen as one of the top 1% of agents in Lockport for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 12% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 108 of Kathleen's transactions since 2009, 24 of which were in the past two years. Kathleen typically represents the seller (54% of the time), but has also completed 50 buyer transactions during this period. Kathleen has been most prolific in Lockport including representing the seller of a single family home at 461 Willow St that sold for $235,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 83 Jesson Pkwy that sold for $219,900 in another.
Kathleen DiMillo's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with