Real Estate Agent at
Kelley is a Short Sale expert - working with over 75% more short sales than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$225,00008/22/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$450,00003/01/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$485,00001/24/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$415,00001/13/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$239,00004/08/2015
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$305,00008/19/2014
- Townhome3 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$359,00008/01/2014
More about Kelley Lamb
Kelley is a highly motivated individual who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our team. She is a native of Tallahassee, Florida and has resided in Tampa Bay for over twelve years. Prior to becoming Sunstone’s top selling associate, Kelley spent over five years working for the Property Management division of Meritus Corporation. Her strengths lay in her ability to understand client needs, leverage her market knowledge and experience to exceed client expectations. Kelley keeps her finger on the pulse of the community by being involved in community charity work with Community Partners in Revitalization (CPR) and by being part of the Affordable Housing Committee. Her professional affiliations include: Greater Tampa Association of Realtors (GTAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She is married with four children and lives in Tampa. She enjoys outdoor recreational activities and spending time with her family.
Kelley Lamb's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with