Real Estate Agent at
Kent is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Birmingham agent.
- 516 Chestnut St, Birmingham, Al 35206BirminghamSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$74,10009/25/2018
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$164,90009/24/2018
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$114,50009/20/2018
- 812 Wear Dr, Birmingham, Al 35235BirminghamSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$25,50009/11/2018
- 14973 Hwy 411 Odenville, Al 35120OdenvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$39,00008/29/2018
- 5056 Falling Creek Ln Birmingham, Al 35173IrondaleTownhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$93,50008/10/2018
- 1165 Five Mile Rd Birmingham, Al 35215Center PointSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$40,00008/10/2018
More about Kent Jones
Kent moved to Moses Lake with his family in 1948 at the age of eight. In 1957 he graduated from Moses Lake High School. He attended Washington State University, Eastern Washington University and Big Bend Community College. He spent three years in the United States Army, two of which were in Germany. In 1964 he married Pam Fisk and they have two children, Bryan and Amy. REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND: Real Estate Sales License, 1962, Real Estate Brokers License, 1969, President of Moses Lake-Othello Realtors, 1970 and 1975, President of Washington Association of Realtors 1987, Past Director of the National Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year of Moses Lake-Othello Realtors 1974, 1976, 1980, 1986 and 1999, Washington State Realtor of the Year 1992, Past Real Estate Commissioner for the State of Washington and Past Instructor at Big Bend Community College.
Kent Jones's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with