Real Estate Agent at
First Team Real Estate
Kim is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Lakewood agent.
Kim also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$425,00004/02/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,325,00003/31/2020
- 11821 Wembley Rd, Rossmoor, Ca 90720RossmoorSingle Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,315,00003/18/2020
- 4653 Hackett Ave, Lakewood, Ca 90713LakewoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$705,00002/27/2020
- 4553 Ostrom Ave, Lakewood, Ca 90713LakewoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$625,00002/26/2020
- 3182 Ruth Elaine Dr, Rossmoor, Ca 90720RossmoorSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$1,100,00001/17/2020
- 11375 Loch Lomond Rd, Rossmoor, Ca 90720RossmoorSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$1,075,00012/20/2019
More about Kim Archer
Kim works under First Team Real Estate. Kim has worked as a real estate agent for 16 years. Kim is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 137 of Kim’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (66% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 52 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Kim’s real estate experience: - Kim recently sold one home for $1,315,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 9 days. - Kim is a top dollar real estate agent. Kim has completed 31 transactions in Long Beach. Kim ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 6% real estate agent in Long Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 27 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Kim Archer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with