Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Kristen sells properties fast - selling more than 60% quicker than the average Birmingham agent.
Kristen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Birmingham agent by 23%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$510,00005/24/2022
- 2041 Glades Drive, Calera, AL 35040CaleraSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$240,00005/23/2022Kristen outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- 749 Mill Creek Road, Warrior, AL 35180WarriorSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$620,00005/19/2022
- 5508 10th Avenue, Birmingham, AL 35222BirminghamSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$305,00005/17/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$333,00005/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$276,00005/13/2022
- 3955 Crest Landing, Irondale, AL 35210IrondaleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$380,00005/05/2022Kristen outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
More about Kristen Mcgee
Kristen works with clients all over Alabama who are looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate. She was born and raised in Birmingham, AL and graduated from Samford University in her beloved hometown. Her degree is in Interior Design and she has her NCIDQ, which has been a huge asset to her client's as she helps them visualize themselves in their new home. She loves giving design tips and helping people think ahead for the future for possibilities to expand or renovate their home. She got her Sales Associate License in 2010 and her Broker's License in 2018 and is now the Qualifying Broker of the Homewood office of RealtySouth. She has been recognized as one of Birmingham's Best in "About Town" magazine for the past 3 years. Kristen loves supporting and giving back to her community in any way she can. Currently she is involved with The Charity League and is an Executive Board ...Show More
Top Negotiator 2021
Kristen Mcgee's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with