Real Estate Agent at
Kristofer gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Georgetown agent by 2%.
Kristofer is a SFH expert - working with over 77% more single family homes than the average Georgetown agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer02/23/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller10/21/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/14/2022Kristofer helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller10/12/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer08/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer08/25/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller06/24/2022Kristofer outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
More about Kristofer Kasper
Kris received his undergraduate degree summa cum laude from TCU, and then received his law degree with honors from the University of Texas. After graduating from law school in 1999, he went to work for a prominent real estate law firm in Austin, where he specialized in entitlements, commercial and residential real estate issues. With over ten years of experience on the business side of the real estate market, as well as his own personal buying and selling experience, Kris can help you with your important real estate decisions. When representing you, he will utilize his experience to answer your questions related to buying, selling, or leasing real estate. As soon as you contact Kris, he will begin to look for the right property for you in or around the Central Texas area.
Kristofer Kasper's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with