Real Estate Agent at
Windermere Re Lane County
Kurt sells properties fast - selling more than 57% quicker than the average Eugene agent.
Kurt gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Eugene agent by 2%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$290,00008/19/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$385,90008/16/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$280,00008/13/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$285,00008/05/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$265,93007/23/2019
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$387,45007/03/2019Kurt helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- 969 65th St, Springfield, Or 97478SpringfieldSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$293,00007/01/2019
More about Kurt Katsura
I have been an investor in the Eugene real estate market since 1993, and continue to manage rental/investment properties. I am ready to assist qualified Buyersand Sellers to navigate the dynamic real estate market, to find the best fit for their needs. I also work with both new and seasoned Investors in acquiring, trading, or liquidating investment properties to meet their portfolio goals. I have called Eugene home for more than 40 years. A graduate from South Eugene High School, and the University of Oregon with a Master's degree in Geology. After pursuing careers in mineral exploration, archaeology, and environmental consulting throughout the western United States, I returned to Eugene and found that the pastures ARE greener here at home. I enjoy organic gardening, rock hunting, collectible beads, ancient coins, mushrooms and truffles, cooking, wine, and sharing these interests with my friends and Clients.
Kurt Katsura's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with