Real Estate Agent at
ERA Weeks & Browning Realty
Lauren sells properties fast - selling more than 22% quicker than the average Montgomery agent.
Lauren gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Montgomery agent by 21%.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$101,00011/11/2020
- 830 Abby LaneMillbrookSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$346,49410/28/2020
- 302 Sydney Drive SPrattvilleSingle Family Home7 bed / 4 bathBuyer$379,64210/23/2020
- 1923 Chancellor Ridge RoadPrattvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$214,00009/30/2020
- 659 Stableway RoadPike RoadSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$199,00009/18/2020
- 931 Wheat Ridge Drive, Prattville, Al 36066FarmersvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$251,28312/10/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$106,00012/06/2019
More about Lauren Jones
Treating Customers like family is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Lauren Jones. Lauren was born into real estate with Broker/Owner Sherry Weeks as her mother. For years she listened and watched intently as her mother matched individuals and families with properties, building and neighborhoods that best suited their needs. Now, Lauren has over a decade of her own experience in the real estate industry and is Associate Broker. She strives to help people by finding homes and properties that exceed her clients expectations. Meeting new people and helping clients find the right house to call home is her passion. Her client dedication and love of helping others is what motivates her most. She has extensive knowledge of the tri-county area and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs. Lauren graduated High School in Montgomery and from there went to Auburn University and Culinard, the Culinary Institute of VC. She lives in Montgomery with her husband Drew Blankenship and their daughters, Madyson and Stella.
Lauren Jones's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with