Real Estate Agent at
House & Home Real Estate
Lili sells properties fast - selling more than 30% quicker than the average Montgomery agent.
Lili gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Montgomery agent by 11%.
- 1066 HAYLEE BROOK LaneMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$235,00011/30/2020
- 7672 PRESERVATION PARK DriveMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$205,00010/30/2020
- 6724 POST OAK LaneMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$179,00010/22/2020
- 8700 Old Marsh WayMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer/Seller$370,00009/29/2020
- 7661 STEELE RIDGE DriveMontgomerySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$169,50009/19/2020
- 6236 Dalford Drive, Montgomery, Al 36117MontgomerySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$96,00012/12/2019Lili helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 6453 Ashton Circle, Montgomery, Al 36117MontgomerySingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$96,00011/01/2019
More about Lili Moore
Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Foreclosure, Property Management Lily Moore earned her Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Mathematics Education with Honor at Auburn University at Montgomery in 2015. Lily Moore enjoyed her 3-year banking career with Compass Bank. She has taught and tutored English as a Second Language, Mandarin Chinese, high school and college mathematics for over 10 years. Since August 2015, she has been teaching Mathematics at AUM. Lily Moore currently serves as the President of the Central Alabama Association for Chinese. Lily Moore has been an private real estate investor in the past eight years and has is now a Licensed Realtor working for House & Home Real Estate. She is an active member of the Southeast Church of Christ. She and her husband Kirk Moore are blessed with two children: Andrew, 14 years old, a ninth grader at Loveless ...Show More
Lili Moore's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with