Real Estate Agent at
Locker Properties L.l.c.
Linda is a SFH expert - working with over 81% more single family homes than the average Portland agent.
Linda also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$635,00007/26/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$900,00007/12/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$995,00006/28/2019
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathBuyer$855,00006/28/2019Linda helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Single Family HomeSeller$750,00003/27/2019
- Single Family HomeSeller$893,00003/07/2019
- Single Family HomeBuyer$737,50012/19/2018
More about Linda Locker
Linda Locker, Principal Broker, bought a lot in Forest Heights in 1995 and worked with Todd Delahunt to build her family’s home. An Oregon resident since 1976, she worked as a land use planner after graduating from OSU. Next, it was off to an 8 year sales career in the computer industry – selling for Digital Equipment Corp and Apple Computer in the days when a $20k computer had less power than today’s smart phone. During this time she attended night school at U of P to receive her MBA. In 1990 Linda joined The Paper Station, the family business that was started in 1980 by her mother, Bev Locker. New stores were opened at PDX and Pioneer Place. In 2008 she joined Locker Properties, founded by Gary and Bryan Locker , full time and closed The Paper Station stores. The Locker family has been an integral part of Real Estate sales and development in Forest Heights since 1990. As a 16 year resident of Forest Heights, Linda has a unique appreciation of many benefits of living in t
Linda Locker's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with