Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Collective
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Lindsey gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Oak Island agent by 8%.
Lindsey is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Oak Island agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$540,00004/21/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$925,00004/18/2022
- 2203 W Yacht Drive, Oak Island, NC 28465Oak IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$715,00004/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$496,90004/07/2022
- 250 Crabapple Road, Southport, NC 28461SouthportMobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$250,00004/05/2022Lindsey outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$465,00004/05/2022
- 106 N Water Street 905, Wilmington, NC 28401WilmingtonCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$359,00004/05/2022
More about Lindsey Jenkins
My name is Lindsey Jenkins and I am the most relentless agent in the Carolinas. I am one of the top producing agents for Century 21 in the state of North Carolina. In addition, I helped 112 of my clients buy and/or sell real estate for over $40 million in sales in 2021 and am on track for this same production for 2022. I love living on the NC coast and the community in which I live. I am actively serving on the board of directors for the Christian Recovery Center Inc. and a board member of the Brunswick County Community College Foundation. I enjoy giving back to my community by helping to provide resources for our residents. If you are thinking of buying or selling on the NC coast, give me a call and let me guide you through the process. I promise you won’t find anyone more relentless in helping you achieve your goals. • 2018 - Rising Star Company Award • 2018 - Nominated ...Show More
Lindsey Jenkins's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Lindsey showed me homes
Lindsey Jenkins knew the answer to every question and concern I had. She knows the area, the market values, and what I was looking for. She took the time to answer every question and did all kinds of research on other properties. In my opinion she is the best of the best. Truly looked out for my best interest.
- Lindsey helped me buy a home
Very responsive to our needs, timely communication and went above and beyond as we were out of town buyers. Friendly and well connected in the area. Lindsey was awesome!