Real Estate Agent at
ReMax Real Estate Specialists
Lisa sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Long Beach agent.
Lisa gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Long Beach agent by 5%.
Lisa is a SFH expert - working with over 77% more single family homes than the average Long Beach agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$795,00005/18/2020
- 1168 E 10Th St 213B, Long Beach, CA 90813Long BeachCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$300,00004/17/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$291,00003/24/2020Lisa helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$870,00001/17/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$920,00001/16/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$875,00011/22/2019
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$400,50011/08/2019
More about Lisa Broder
I've been a full time Realtor since 1985 working with both buyers and sellers. I enjoy helping people and I love what I do. When working with me you get a dedicated professional with extensive market knowledge who puts my clients first and at the same time you'll find yourself laughing and enjoying life.
Lisa Broder's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Lisa friend recommendation
This is our second time buying a house (and first selling a house) with Lisa. She is a strong advocate for her clients and maximized the value of our home. Lisa worked diligently to understand our family's needs when identifying a new home. Her accessiblity and responsiveness is unparalleled. In fact, most of our text messages were responded to inside of 60 seconds. We couldn't be happier with our experience.