Real Estate Agent at
Troop Real Estate
Mark is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Miami Beach agent.
Mark has great Condo experience - having sold 62 more condos than the average agent.
Mark also has Townhome expertise - working with over 11 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,100,00008/05/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$499,90012/20/2019
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$430,00008/29/2018Mark helped a buyer purchase this property for 34% under asking price
- 8925 Collins AveSurfsideCondominium3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$655,00011/17/2017
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$338,00001/12/2017
- 5555 Collins AveMiami BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$385,00004/28/2016Mark helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 13700 Marina Pointe DrLos AngelesCondominiumSeller$824,56904/07/2016
More about Mark Smith
Mark is a real estate agent with Troop Real Estate. Mark has been in the real estate business for 33 years. Mark is a single family home expert. We have data on 161 of Mark’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (74% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 58 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Mark’s work: - Mark recently sold one home for $2,700,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 7 days. - Mark is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 52 transactions Mark has done in Miami Beach. Mark ranks in the top 3% of agents in Miami Beach. Mark has closed 40 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Mark Smith's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with