Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Properties LLC
Martha also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 80 Autumn Springs CourtDeatsvilleSingle Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$500,00011/30/2020
- 23 Academy LaneDeatsvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$76,25111/17/2020
- 180 Jackson PlaceWetumpkaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$256,00011/03/2020
- 36 Silver Crest DriveMillbrookSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$153,00010/30/2020
- 3 Suncrest CourtDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$209,90010/29/2020
- 267 Fallon CourtDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$219,90010/29/2020
- 189 Sunfest DriveDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$226,50010/29/2020
More about Martha Crim
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results. Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property. Therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals. Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams. Please feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
Martha Crim's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with