Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Previews International
Matt sells properties fast - selling more than 55% quicker than the average Costa Mesa agent.
Matt is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Costa Mesa agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$795,00005/19/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$880,00012/23/2019
- 335 16th Pl, Costa Mesa, Ca 92627Costa MesaSingle Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$1,431,00012/13/2019
- Condominium2 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer$543,70011/27/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$1,765,00010/02/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,130,00009/27/2019
- 8566 Sierra Cir 911-c, Huntington Beach, Ca 92646Huntington BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$510,00008/28/2019
More about Matt Perry
For 20 years, Matt Perry has been setting standards for success, and service, in coastal Orange County’s residential real estate sector. Having built his practice on the cornerstones of insightful market intelligence, strategic marketing, and aggressive deal making, Perry is highly respected by clients and colleagues alike – and known for his “all day, every day, until it’s done” approach to real estate representation. It’s an approach he first developed as a two-sport collegiate athlete and a member of a Division I National Championship team, and then has honed over two decades as one of Southern California’s most productive and sought-after real estate professionals. This “work hard/work smart” philosophy offers the best of all worlds to Perry’s clients, who run the gamut from first-time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors to some of the region’s most prolific home ...Show More
Matt Perry's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with