Real Estate Agent at
Realty South - Berkshire Hathaway
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Melanie is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Alabaster agent.
- 3024 Highway 25, Montevallo, AL 35115MontevalloSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$132,50010/07/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$207,00009/22/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$183,00008/26/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$239,00008/24/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$205,00008/20/2021
- 6558 Spring Street, Trussville, AL 35173TrussvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$429,90008/20/2021
- 216 Highway 84, Montevallo, AL 35115MontevalloSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$420,00008/03/2021
More about Melanie Siow
Melanie Siow is a lifelong resident of central Alabama, calling Shelby county home for most all of her life. Melanie grew up in the Columbiana area and graduated from Shelby County High and then obtained a bachelor of science degree from the University of Montevallo. After teaching hearing-impaired students for years, Melanie worked with her husband in the family restaurant business, before deciding to become a real estate agent in 1999. She has been working as a realtor in Shelby county since 1999 and has represented buyers and sellers in Jefferson, Shelby, Chilton, Bibb, Mobile and Etowah counties. Melanie has been married to her college sweetheart since 1985 and they have one daughter who is currently in medical school at the University of South Alabama. The Siows currently live in Alabaster. Melanie feels that working with buyers is one of the best parts of her work, helping someone find a home is special. Helping sellers achieve their goals and make their next chapter a reality is exciting as well. Being a part of one of the biggest moments in someone’s life is a privilege.
Melanie Siow's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with