Real Estate Agent at
Mj gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Portland agent by 11%.
Mj has great Condo experience - having sold 62 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$695,00008/29/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,815,00008/23/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$485,00008/16/2019
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,310,00008/13/2019
- 7880 Sw Westgate Way, Portland, Or 97225Raleigh HillsSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,079,00008/05/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$750,00007/26/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,685,00007/10/2019
More about Mj Steen
My Northwest roots run deep but a good portion of my adult life was spent in Europe and the East Coast. While living in London and New York, I developed my business acumen and passion for the arts as the owner of an art consulting business and curator of art. I launched my real estate career in Connecticut in 1985. These experiences have contributed to my global sensibilities and are the basis of my consummate professionalism and business-like approach to real estate. As a full time Principal Broker with 27 years of experience in real estate sales and development, I am currently a Premier Director for Windermere and have been in the top 1% of sales in the Tri-County area for the last 6 years. Proud to call Portland home, I am active in community affairs with a particular focus on children and education. I have helped clients buy and sell homes in all price ranges throughout my career. Dedicated to confidentiality, professionalism and exceeding expectations, I embrace technology and a
Mj Steen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with