Real Estate Agent at
Nancy sells properties fast - selling more than 72% quicker than the average West Seneca agent.
Nancy has great Condo experience - having sold 19 more condos than the average agent.
Nancy is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average West Seneca agent.
- 86 Iroquois DROrchard ParkSingle Family HomeSeller$185,50005/05/2022Nancy outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- 1925 Brant RD #CBrantSingle Family HomeSeller$185,00005/02/2022
- 5113 Lake AVEOrchard ParkSingle Family HomeSeller$190,00003/25/2022Nancy outperformed the market - selling this property for 27% over asking price
- 139 Boll STCheektowagaSingle Family HomeSeller$204,50103/18/2022Nancy outperformed the market - selling this property for 28% over asking price
- 1707 Emery RDAuroraSingle Family HomeBuyer$325,00003/18/2022
- 82 Country LNWest SenecaSingle Family HomeSeller$252,50003/11/2022Nancy outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- 83 Pamela CTWest SenecaSingle Family HomeSeller$250,00002/14/2022Nancy outperformed the market - selling this property for 25% over asking price
More about Nancy Barry
We have more than 30 years of combined experience in the Western New York real estate market, winning numerous awards consistently since 1996. Allow us to put our experience and problem solving ability to work for you! We pride ourselves in providing effective, honest and reliable service to all our clients. Our business is primarily referral based, so keeping our customers satisfied is our top priority.
Nancy Barry's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Nancy helped me buy a home
- Local Area Expert
- Found Relevant Homes
- Market Knowledge
- Good Communicator
- Strong Negotiator
- Spent Quality Time
Excellent realtor. Nancy helped my husband and I throughout the entire process of buying our first home. She was available almost 24/7 for any questions we had, no matter how silly they were. She didn't rush us at all, and pointed out problems with potential houses so that we would know what we were getting in to - she was very honest and trustworthy, but in a gentle and professional manner. She helped us right through our close and advocated for us every step of the way. After working with Nancy for a few months, I would HIGHLY recommend her!!