Real Estate Agent at
Natalie Swanson Real Estate Team
Currently accepting new clients
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$2,488,00009/14/2021
- 1018 Lisbon Ave, Livermore, CA 94550LivermoreSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,310,00009/03/2021Natalie outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- 39 Diamond Dr, Livermore, CA 94550LivermoreSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,071,00008/23/2021
- 450 Hagemann Dr, Livermore, CA 94551LivermoreSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,150,00008/23/2021Natalie outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- 1744 Genoa St, Livermore, CA 94550LivermoreSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,290,00008/23/2021
- 4874 Rogers Ave, Fremont, CA 94536FremontSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,703,00008/23/2021Natalie outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 1647 Embassy Cir, Livermore, CA 94550LivermoreSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,610,00008/19/2021Natalie outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
More about Natalie Swanson
Top Producer 2020
Natalie Swanson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Natalie listed and sold my home
Best agent ever!!!!
- Natalie listed and sold my home
The Smith family is sending Natalie Swanson and her team a big Thank You! When faced with selling our parents’ home one that provided 5 generations of family memories, Natalie & her team did an outstanding job! Throughout the process we found her to be professional & professionally respected, ethical, an accomplished business strategist & most of all a compassionate partner. Natalie immediately started preparing the property for sale, analyzed comps, managed inspections and completely took over the emotional task of clearing the home of 66+ years of “collectables” demonstrating her kindness and for that we are so grateful. She developed a successful sales strategy, qualified buyers & their agents, helped resolve title issues and successfully closed our escrow. The Swanson team exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them for your real estate needs. We look forward to our next experience with them!Show More
You wont go wrong by having Natalie as your agent. She is extremely professional and really knows her stuff. Natalie and her team are well connected to a network of professionals that can help you get things done. I know for a fact that Natalie got me at least $10,000 more for my home than I would have gotten with another agent. I only hope the agent I pick to help me buy a new home is as capable as Natalie and her team.- 07/24/2018 - loustevens - Sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Livermore, CA.
Working with Natalie was like working with a friend. Shes personable, knowledgeable and kept our needs at the forefront when we were recently selling our home at the same time looking for a new place to call home. Her team did an excellent job of staging, marketing and guiding us through the process of todays demanding market.If youre looking for an agent who will get the job done, then look no further than Natalie Swanson.- 07/24/2018 - zuser20160803205934420 - Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Castro Valley, CA.
I cannot imagine a better experience. Natalie and her team were amazing. They were an unbelievable help from day one. Not only did Natalie sell our house in about a week but we had nine offers and sold for over asking.Her and her team (especially Katrina) provided assistance from help with staging, recommending reliable vendors to help with the painting, carpets, etc all the way through the move out.I cannot recommend Natalie highly enough. She is absolutely the best.- Samantha and Eric Matson