Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Advantage Real
Nathan has great Condo experience - having sold 17 more condos than the average agent.
- 81 Lakengren Drive, Eaton, Oh 45320Lake LakengrenSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$222,50004/17/2020
- 328 Lincoln Park Boulevard, Kettering, Oh 45429KetteringSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$265,00004/15/2020
- 412 Cushing Avenue, Kettering, Oh 45429KetteringSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$200,00004/10/2020
- 6807 Kantwell Lane, Centerville, Oh 45459CentervilleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$156,00003/30/2020
- 648 Pine Needles Drive, Washington Twp, Oh 45458CentervilleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$142,00003/30/2020
- 35 Shady Pines Avenue, Springboro, Oh 45066SpringboroSingle Family Home5 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$300,00003/23/2020
- 3087 Westminster Drive Unit206, Beavercreek, Oh 45431BeavercreekCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$137,90003/03/2020
More about Nathan Back
Ethical, professional, and results-driven, Realtor Nathan Back has been shaking up the real estate seen for the past few years. Buyers and sellers are seeing a fresh and new approach through Nathan's hand on approach to buying and selling. Nathan, a happily married Ohio native, has been a trailblazer in the real estate realm for the past 4 years and has no intention of slowing down anytime soon. He commends his rigorous work ethic, innovative mindset, and visionary lifestyle for his success thus far. Nathan's unmatched diligence for achieving consistent results has guided him through many aspects of the real estate sphere. Prior to his real estate ventures, Nathan balanced the roles of General Contractor and business owner and operator. Nathan has set his sights on some of the most prominent locations to showcase a wide variety of highly celebrated and sought-after homes in Dayton and Cincinnati. His locations include Dayton, Beavercreek, Mason, West Chester, Cincinnati, Milford, Springboro, which breed a rich sense of culture, community, and growth.
Nathan Back's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with