Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Properties
Patricia sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Pembroke Pines agent.
Patricia gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Pembroke Pines agent by 8%.
Patricia is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Pembroke Pines agent.
- Townhome4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$345,00004/30/2021
- 3971 NW 172Nd Terrace, Miami Gardens, FL 33055Miami GardensSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$288,50004/21/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$400,00003/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$392,00003/10/2021
- 2557 Lakeview Court, Cooper City, FL 33026Cooper CityTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$276,50001/19/2021
- 2841 N Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Fort LauderdaleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$279,00012/28/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$305,00007/28/2020
More about Patricia Decillis
Pat brings over 28 years of real estate experience to the team. Starting her career in Broward County, Pat has helped build our Community. Raising two children, Dean and Dianne, Pat has been active in local schools, sports clubs and community leadership programs. Pat has been a licensed real estate agent since 1980 and a licensed broker since 1988. Pat has consistently been an office leader, winning numerous awards and staying in the top 1% of all realtors in the U.S. She has also achieved the prestigious RE/MAX 100% Club, Platinum Club and Hall of Fame Memberships. Her biggest asset is her strong negotiating skills, which has enabled her to get the highest price and best terms for her clients.
Patricia Decillis's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with