Real Estate Agent at
Berkshire Hathaway HS Rocky Mountain,REALTORS
Patricia also has Townhome expertise - working with over 17 more townhomes than the average agent.
Patricia is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Colorado Springs agent.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$2,350,00009/24/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$540,00009/23/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$2,180,00009/23/2021
- Single Family Home7 bed / 10.0 bathSeller$3,850,00009/22/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$860,00009/20/2021
- 2344 Wood AVColorado SpringsTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$595,00009/17/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,075,00009/02/2021
More about Patricia Ingels
Trish Ingels and luxury homes have been synonymous in Colorado Springs for nearly thirty-six years. A long-time resident and 2nd generation Realtor, Trish provides an added dimension in meeting her clients’ special and often complex needs. Her attention to detail and excellent customer service has earned her a deserved reputation as a knowledgeable professional. She is an expert in estate properties as well as new construction in the Broadmoor area, Colorado Springs’ most exclusive enclave. She consistently maintains a listing inventory of the most exclusive homes and estates in the city. Winner of numerous awards through the years, Trish remains one of Colorado’s top Realtors.
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Patricia Ingels's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with