Real Estate Agent at
Patty gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Tulsa agent by 10%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$375,00012/15/2020Patty helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$232,50012/15/2020
- 10521 S 66Th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74133TulsaSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$460,00010/06/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$449,00008/07/2020
- 6100 S 14Th Street, Broken Arrow, OK 74011Broken ArrowSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$299,90007/27/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$165,00005/18/2020
- 121 W Hot Springs Court, Broken Arrow, OK 74011Broken ArrowSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$157,00005/12/2020
More about Patty Taylor
Patty works under McGraw, REALTORS. Patty has sold 6.53x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 88 of Patty’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (70% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 33 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Patty’s work: - Patty recently sold one home for $1,550,000. - Patty has sold homes in as little as 22 days. - Patty is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent sold 22% more homes this year than they did last year. HomeLight has data on 63 transactions Patty has done in Tulsa. Patty ranks in the top 5% of agents in Tulsa. Patty has closed 49 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Patty Taylor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with