Real Estate Agent at
Virginia Cook Realtors-sherman
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
Peggy has great Condo experience - having sold 6 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller08/20/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/06/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller06/02/2021Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/30/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/29/2020Peggy helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller09/02/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer08/31/2020
More about Peggy Henderson
A multi-million-dollar producer with stellar credentials, Peggy has been serving the Grayson County region since 1995. A graduate of Austin College in Sherman, she has earned numerous industry designations, including Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR). Prior to entering real estate, Peggy was the co-owner and office manager of the family business, Bill Henderson Co., Property Tax Consultant. In years past, she was an educator. Peggy shares her company's vision for dedicated community service and is an active member of the Pottsboro and Denison Chambers of Commerce. She continues her association with the San Antonio Junior League as a sustainer. Residents of Lake Texoma since 1987, Peggy and Bill have four children, eight grandchildren. In her spare time, Peggy enjoys gardening, decorating, reading and spending time with her pets.
Peggy Henderson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with