Real Estate Agent at
Peggy is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Rochester agent.
Peggy has great Condo experience - having sold 7 more condos than the average agent.
Peggy is a Short Sale expert - working with over 65% more short sales than the average agent.
- 44 Norran DRRochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$170,00005/11/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 166 Driving Park AVERochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$71,00005/09/2022
- 128 Primrose STRochesterSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$68,00004/22/2022
- 285 Randolph STRochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$147,00004/14/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- 19 Potter STRochesterSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$60,00004/08/2022
- 24 Moulson STRochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$70,50003/18/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- 25 Devonshire CTRochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$156,00003/18/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
More about Peggy Zecher
Peggy is a real estate agent with Re/max First. Peggy has sold 14.88x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 235 of Peggy’s transactions. Peggy has worked with buyers 75% of the time, and has represented the seller in 70 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Peggy’s work: - Peggy recently sold one home for $262,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Peggy is a top dollar real estate agent. Peggy has completed 131 transactions in Rochester. Peggy ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 6% real estate agent in Rochester. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 116 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Peggy Zecher's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with