Real Estate Agent at
Philip sells properties fast - selling more than 63% quicker than the average Rochester agent.
Philip gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Rochester agent by 6%.
Philip is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Rochester agent.
- 1184 Severn Ridge RDWebsterSingle Family HomeBuyer$275,00005/11/2022
- 7372 Clement RDNaplesSingle Family HomeSeller$220,00005/10/2022Philip outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- 65 Idle LNBrightonSingle Family HomeSeller$145,00005/06/2022Philip outperformed the market - selling this property for 45% over asking price
- 230 Bryan STRochesterSingle Family HomeSeller$170,00005/06/2022Philip outperformed the market - selling this property for 70% over asking price
- 80 Sweet Birch LNGreeceSingle Family HomeBuyer$212,00005/06/2022
- 3705 State Route 19 SWarsawSingle Family HomeBuyer$165,00005/06/2022
- 2894 Gildersleeve RDMarionSingle Family HomeBuyer$300,00002/03/2022
More about Philip Kovach
After High School in I enlisted in the ARMY and served 4 years active duty with the 10th Mountain Division. I deployed to Afghanistan during OEF 7 in where I was stationed at Bagram Air Base and also spent 3 months in Pakistan. During this time I purchased my first investment property at the age of 19 and that is what sparked my interest in a career in Real estate. In 2008 I decided it might be a good idea to join the ARMY Reserves so I could pursue a full time career in Real Estate (bad timing) while I started my degree in Organizational Management from RWC using my GI Bill. Now, over 10 years into the business I find its not the selling of houses but the building of incredible relationships with amazing people that gets me to the office every day. I am held to a different standard because of the network I have built of hundreds of interconnected families and businesses that need a trusted advisor.
Philip Kovach's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with