Real Estate Agent at
Rachel sells properties fast - selling more than 40% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent.
Rachel has great Condo experience - having sold 6 more condos than the average agent.
Rachel also has Townhome expertise - working with over 2 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$399,00003/26/2021
- 8618 Adrian Avenue, Winnetka, CA 91306WinnetkaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$688,00012/10/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$570,00004/02/2018
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$570,00003/12/2018
- Single Family HomeSeller$770,00011/06/2017
- 725 Barrington Ave SLos AngelesCondominiumSeller$645,50010/27/2017
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$645,50009/28/2017
More about Rachel Abruzzo
Rachel works under Rodeo Realty. Rachel has worked as a real estate agent for 15 years. Rachel has sold 1.24x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 18 of Rachel’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (66% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 6 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Rachel’s work: - Rachel recently sold one home for $1,675,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 16 days. - Rachel is a top dollar real estate agent. Rachel has completed 12 transactions in Los Angeles. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 2 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Rachel Abruzzo's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with