Real Estate Agent at
Kinzeler Realty, LLC
Ralph has great Condo experience - having sold 12 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$117,50012/20/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$250,00012/06/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$84,00012/05/2019
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$330,00011/27/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$215,00011/27/2019
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$203,00011/27/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$180,00011/15/2019
More about Ralph Mantica
Ralph Mantica, moved to Dayton in 1976 to attend the University of Dayton. Ralph graduated in 1980 with an engineering degree, two short years later married Kathy and in 1986 joined his father-in-law’s real estate business. In addition to holding his Broker’s license, Ralph has earned the elite CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), the ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative), and GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designations; top distinctions in the real estate profession. Ralph remains active in real estate at the local, state, and national levels. Ralph is a member of the National Association of Realtors (Director 2015), the Ohio Association of Realtors Current Director, 2018 & 19 Region 5 Dist. VP, 2018 Ohio Realtor of the Year , and Dayton Area Board of Realtors (2015 President) and 20919 CRS Ohio state president.
Ralph Mantica's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with