Real Estate Agent at
Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS Bettendorf
Ray also has Townhome expertise - working with over 12 more townhomes than the average agent.
Ray is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Davenport agent.
- 2220 W 57THDavenportSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$247,50001/15/2021
- 3926 FERNWOODDavenportSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$230,00001/15/2021
- 620 W 30THDavenportSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$97,90001/08/2021
- 2504 PACIFICDavenportSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$116,00012/31/2020
- 101 COUNTRYDe WittSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$210,00012/18/2020
- 202 S ELMWOODDavenportSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$70,00011/30/2020Ray helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 226 S THORNWOODDavenportSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$75,00011/30/2020
More about Ray Mcdevitt
Ray is a real estate agent with Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS Bettendorf. Ray is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 348 of Ray’s transactions. Ray has worked with buyers 71% of the time, and has represented the seller in 145 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Ray’s work: - Ray has sold homes for as much as $700,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Ray is a top dollar real estate agent. Ray has completed 205 transactions in Davenport. Ray ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 3% real estate agent in Davenport. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 166 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Ray Mcdevitt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with