Real Estate Agent at
The Charles Reinhart Company
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$280,00008/26/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$306,40008/16/2022
- 649 Ravencrest Lane 19, Westland, MI 48185WestlandCondominium2 bed / 3 bathBuyer$173,50012/17/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$635,00011/12/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$437,43308/07/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$366,00008/04/2020
- 1722 S Grove St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198YpsilantiCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$110,00005/12/2020
More about Rick Jarzembowski
Rick Jarzembowski’s dedicated, professional reputation in the Washtenaw County real estate market has been built on providing excellent customer service. For more than 30 years Rick has helped over 1,200 individuals and families with their Real Estate needs. With Rick, you know you’re getting a committed professional who stays by your side throughout your entire real estate transaction, while making it an enjoyable experience. His strong and effective business, marketing and negotiating skills are uniquely coupled with his keen ability to understand his clients' tastes and needs. Rick has been a leader in Washtenaw County real estate sales for over 30 years, yearly recognized as a top-producing agent in the County. His in-depth community and market knowledge along with his high-quality professional network have afforded him the expertise to deal with a broad array of real estate needs. He is an expert not only in residential homes sales and purchases, but also with rental investment properties, relocation transactions, new construction, and lake home sales.
Rick Jarzembowski's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Rick listed and sold my home
It was good except for assitant telling me i had 30 days to vacate instead of 45 and then in a second call,threatening me with eviction if I wasn't out. Seeked legal advice on second call.