Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX College Park Realty
Rick gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Long Beach agent by 13%.
Rick has great Condo experience - having sold 67 more condos than the average agent.
Rick is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average Long Beach agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$493,00004/21/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$605,00001/31/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$575,00012/19/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer/Seller$605,00011/27/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$1,150,00011/19/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$606,25010/15/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$600,00007/25/2019
More about Rick Robles
Rick is a real estate agent with RE/MAX College Park Realty. Rick has been in the real estate business for 33 years. Rick is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 328 of Rick’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (96% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 22 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Rick’s work: - Rick recently sold one home for $1,690,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Rick is a top dollar real estate agent. Rick has completed 167 transactions in Long Beach. Rick ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 3% real estate agent in Long Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 163 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Rick Robles's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with