Real Estate Agent at
Rita sells properties fast - selling more than 59% quicker than the average Pittsford agent.
Rita gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Pittsford agent by 15%.
Rita is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Pittsford agent.
- 20 Trotters FieldPittsfordSingle Family HomeBuyer$682,50005/16/2022
- 111 Cooper RDIrondequoitSingle Family HomeSeller$248,50005/10/2022Rita outperformed the market - selling this property for 48% over asking price
- 373 Kilbourn RDPittsfordSingle Family HomeSeller$517,50005/02/2022Rita outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 3 Old Landmark DRPittsfordSingle Family HomeSeller$650,00004/25/2022
- 708 Audley EndWebsterSingle Family HomeBuyer$390,00004/22/2022
- 283 Sagamore DRIrondequoitSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$425,50004/14/2022
- 47 Fairvale DRPerintonCondominiumBuyer$305,00003/25/2022
More about Rita Freling
Rita Freling is a licensed real estate agent in New York and is currently with Re/max First in Webster. Rita''s coverage area includes Pittsford, Brighton, Rochester, Irondequoit, Fairport and East Rochester. HomeLight ranks Rita as one of the top 2% of agents in Pittsford for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 11% of agents who sell homes fast. HomeLight has information on 107 of Rita''s transactions since 2009, 37 of which were in the past two years. Rita typically represents the buyer (57% of the time), but has also completed 45 seller transactions during this period. Rita has been most prolific in Pittsford including representing the seller of a single family home at 2 Knowlton Ln # Pvt that sold for $520,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 15 Mill Neck Ln that sold for $560,000 in another.
Rita Freling's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with