Real Estate Agent at
M J Peterson Real Estate
Robert sells properties fast - selling more than 63% quicker than the average Buffalo agent.
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 81% more single family homes than the average Buffalo agent.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 7 more condos than the average agent.
- 15 15th STBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$300,00004/29/2022
- 159 Avery AVEBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$220,00003/21/2022
- 428 Weimar STBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$130,90001/21/2022
- 140 East STBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$125,00012/30/2021
- 573 West AVEBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$264,56712/20/2021Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 147 Saint Lawrence AVEBuffaloSingle Family HomeBuyer$140,00012/09/2021
- 123 WildflowerEllicottvilleCondominiumBuyer$205,00012/03/2021Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
More about Robert Karp
Robert Karp is a real estate agent with Mj Peterson Real Estate in Buffalo, New York. Robert's coverage area includes Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Eggertsville, Harris Hill, Tonawanda and West Seneca. HomeLight ranks Robert as one of the top 2% of agents in Buffalo for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 12% of agents who sell homes fast. Our database shows that Robert has completed 75 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 69% of those transactions and the seller in 31% of them. Robert has transacted in Buffalo more than any other area helping to buy or sell 43 homes including a 4 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 364 Maryland St on June 17, 2013 which sold for $260,000 and a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom single family home at 319 Norwalk Ave on June 25, 2015 which sold for $180,000.
Robert Karp's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with