Real Estate Agent at
Robert Searcy Properties
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Houston agent.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller10/21/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller09/23/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller09/20/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller08/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/17/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/05/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller06/23/2022
More about Robert Searcy
A graduate of Sam Houston State University, Robert Searcy's keen ability at marketing earned him promotions to National Marketing and Training Director for a large property management firm. A licensed Broker, he later returned to his real estate "roots" in sales. His expertise in mid-century modern properties has been recognized in Dwell magazine, Atomic Ranch magazine, The Houston Chronicle, The West U Examiner, Tribeza Magazine & Change Magazine. He was also quoted in the Wall Street Journal regarding "MCM" homes & was also featured in 002 magazine in an article regarding a William Jenkins design he helped one of his "mod" enthusiast clients purchase. He is the former owner of the oldest documented privately owned home in Houston. His knowledge & appreciation of architecture & history makes him an invaluable resource to clients in search of mid-century modern, architecturally significant, and historic properties.
Robert Searcy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with