Real Estate Agent at
Tamayo & Assoc. R.e.
- 11272 Almond Ave, Fontana, Ca 92337FontanaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$332,00003/20/2020Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- 3850 Udell Ct, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90027Los AngelesSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,015,00002/03/2020Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 15% under asking price
- 814 W Sepulveda St, San Pedro, Ca 90731Los AngelesSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$405,00001/30/2020
- 1916 W 131st St, Compton, Ca 90222ComptonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$393,00012/20/2019Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- 1722 N Mcdivitt Ave, Compton, Ca 90221ComptonSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$335,00009/20/2019Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 1714 E San Marcus St, Compton, Ca 90221ComptonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$300,00008/23/2019Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$1,325,00006/26/2019Rosaura helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
More about Rosaura Botero
Rosaura works under Tamayo & Assoc. R.e.. Rosaura has worked as a real estate agent for 8 years. Rosaura is a single family home expert. We have data on 79 of Rosaura’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (87% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 12 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Rosaura’s work: - Rosaura has sold homes for as much as $1,090,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. - Rosaura is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 26 transactions Rosaura has done in Los Angeles. Rosaura ranks in the top 8% of agents in Los Angeles. Rosaura has closed 16 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Rosaura Botero's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with