Real Estate Agent at
Montgomery Metro Realty
Rosemary gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Montgomery agent by 9%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathBuyer$50,00006/28/2019Rosemary helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$60,00006/28/2019Rosemary helped a buyer purchase this property for 21% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$209,00007/23/2018Rosemary helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer$30,00006/01/2018Rosemary helped a buyer purchase this property for 53% under asking price
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$69,90005/04/2018
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$84,00010/23/2017
- 3395 Hwy 143 Highway, Elmore Al 36025ElmoreSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$70,00004/26/2017Rosemary helped a buyer purchase this property for 16% under asking price
More about Rosemary Harmon
My name is Rosemary Harmon. I am a life-long resident of Montgomery, Alabama. I have been a Licensed Realtor since 2006. I'm currently employed with RE/MAX Tri-Star in Montgomery, Alabama. I graduated from Xavier University in New Orleans, LA with a B.A. degree in English. I served the majority of 24 years with the State of Alabama as a Job Analyst and Recruiter with the State Personnel Department before retiring in 2005. I am a former Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I am a volunteer at 1st Choice Women's Medical Center (formerly Sav-a-Life), as well as a member of the Board of Directors of House-to-House, affiliate of Common Ground Ministries in Montgomery. I attend and serve as a church musician at Cornerstone Bible Church in Montgomery. I've always enjoyed working with people and look forward to making new friends with you and servicing your real estate needs.
Rosemary Harmon's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with